1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta (Slow Cooker)
3 hrs 15 mins
I saw this recipe on a parenting forum and modified it. You can sub low fat ingredients, but please don't use fat free. Adjust the hot wing sauce to your liking (heat and amount) I actually add more than 1/2 cup. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken salt and pepper and put it in the crock.
- 2Add the chicken soup and hot sauce and stir.
- 3Cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-3.
- 4Stir in cheeses and sour cream and turn off the crock pot.
- 5Boil pasta according to package instructions, drain well and add to the chicken/sauce mixture.
- 6Stir well and serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.6
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 170.3 mg
- Sodium 1962.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 46.4 g