I saw this recipe on a parenting forum and modified it. You can sub low fat ingredients, but please don't use fat free. Adjust the hot wing sauce to your liking (heat and amount) I actually add more than 1/2 cup. Enjoy!
- Season chicken salt and pepper and put it in the crock.
- Add the chicken soup and hot sauce and stir.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-3.
- Stir in cheeses and sour cream and turn off the crock pot.
- Boil pasta according to package instructions, drain well and add to the chicken/sauce mixture.
- Stir well and serve!