This is THE BEST buffalo chicken dip. I have brought this to many parties and it gets finished up quickly. It is great for those watching their carbs. If you use reduced fat products, it's not bad for those watching their fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk canned chicken, drained
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box crackers
- 1Heat chicken and buffalo wing sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- 2Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- 3Mix in 1 cup of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- 4Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 5Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 512.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce