Recipe by KelBel
This is THE BEST buffalo chicken dip. I have brought this to many parties and it gets finished up quickly. It is great for those watching their carbs. If you use reduced fat products, it's not bad for those watching their fat.
Top Review by lmt425
Ahhh yes. This recipe is great. One difference, though, is that I just put it everything in the crockpot (and don't bother with the skillet). I also leave a bit of shredded cheese to mix in later for when it's been heated a while. The mixture for my small (2 qt?) crockpot comes to 1 cup chicken, 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, 8 oz cream cheese (softened), 1/2 cup dressing, 3/4 cup shredded cheese (or maybe a little more).
- 2 (10 ounce) canschunk canned chicken, drained
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chicken and buffalo wing sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in 1 cup of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.