Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is THE BEST buffalo chicken dip. I have brought this to many parties and it gets finished up quickly. It is great for those watching their carbs. If you use reduced fat products, it's not bad for those watching their fat.
- Heat chicken and buffalo wing sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in 1 cup of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.