Recipe by Lainey39
This recipe is from a Pillsbury Slow Cooker cookbook. If you don't have buffalo wing sauce, you can use a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce and 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne).
Top Review by Gabri
I substituted chicken breasts because I don't care for dark meat, but otherwise made this exactly as written. It was different but good- like a warm bowl of melty buffalo wings! I ate the left overs over lettuce and veggies w/ blue cheese dressing as a taco salad of sorts.
- 1133.98 g boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml carrot, chopped
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml buffalo wing sauce
- crumbled blue cheese (optional)