Recipe by Lainey6605
This recipe is from a Pillsbury Slow Cooker cookbook. If you don't have buffalo wing sauce, you can use a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce and 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne).
Top Review by Gabri
I substituted chicken breasts because I don't care for dark meat, but otherwise made this exactly as written. It was different but good- like a warm bowl of melty buffalo wings! I ate the left overs over lettuce and veggies w/ blue cheese dressing as a taco salad of sorts.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- crumbled blue cheese (optional)