1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
8 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is from a Pillsbury Slow Cooker cookbook. If you don't have buffalo wing sauce, you can use a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce and 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1Spray a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2In cooker, mix all ingredients except buffalo wing sauce and cheese.
- 3Cover; cook on low heat setting 8-10 hours.
- 4Stir in buffalo wing sauce.
- 5Serve sprinkled with blue cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 157.3 mg
- Sodium 807.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce