Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple and easy!!
Make and share this Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups shredded American cheese
- 5 cups milk
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 to 4 hours.
- If soup is too thick, add a little more milk.
This recipe was very dissapointing. The flavor was good but the cheese curdled and was just in clumps so it was hard to eat because of the texture. I would substitute the cheese somehow and then the soup would be much better.