Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
DELICIOUS! even my 14 year old boys and their friends LOVED this dish!! Will make this over and over again - so easy.
- 510.29 g fresh broccoli florets (Dole)
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 473.18 ml shredded carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 59.16 ml butter
- 1419.54 ml chicken broth
- 1419.54 ml water
- 236.59 ml milk
- 304.75 g can cheddar cheese soup
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 453.59 g frozen southern style hash brown potatoes (cubes, not shredded)
- 473.18 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml cold water
- Sautee carrots, celery, onion, and garlic in skillet with butter.
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT FOR cornstarch, 2 tbsp cold water, and cheddar cheese into crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Mix corn starch into cold water, and stir into chowder.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until completely melted.
- Cover and cook on low another 30 minutes.