1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Broccoli Cheddar Veggie Chowder
4 hrs 20 mins
DELICIOUS! even my 14 year old boys and their friends LOVED this dish!! Will make this over and over again - so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g fresh broccoli florets (Dole)
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 473.18 ml shredded carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 59.16 ml butter
- 1419.54 ml chicken broth
- 1419.54 ml water
- 236.59 ml milk
- 304.75 g can cheddar cheese soup
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 453.59 g frozen southern style hash brown potatoes (cubes, not shredded)
- 473.18 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml cold water
- 1Sautee carrots, celery, onion, and garlic in skillet with butter.
- 2Place all ingredients EXCEPT FOR cornstarch, 2 tbsp cold water, and cheddar cheese into crock pot and stir well.
- 3Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- 4Mix corn starch into cold water, and stir into chowder.
- 5Stir in cheddar cheese until completely melted.
- 6Cover and cook on low another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Broccoli Cheddar Veggie Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 1131.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.0 g