Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
The chicken comes out so tender it practically falls off the fork!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut into flowerets
- Layer the crock pot with the still-frozen chicken, the broccoli, and the mushrooms.
- Whisk together the two soups, and pour over all.
- Cover and set on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
This was so-so. I had to add a lot of salt - somehow did not have flavor.
This recipe is pretty good but...the broccoli flavor was overpowering. May try again with half the broccoli as others have suggested. It was very easy to make with very little prep.
It was very good. I omited the mushrooms and added onion and garlic. I topped it off with cheddar cheese and served it over biscuits.Very easy to make when busy.