Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is an easy way to make a tender brisket
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs flat cut beef brisket
- 1 cup bottled hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- Place brisket in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour over the brisket Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until brisket is tender.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Slice meat and arrange on noodles.
- Top with sauce.
Another five star recipe. This recipe couldn't be any simpler. I couldn't stop eating the beef. The sauce was FANTASTIC over the noodles. A real keeper.