Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Wouldn't this look perfect as a Valentine's dessert? Sounds tasty, too!
- 3 (3 ounce) packages black cherry Jell-O
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (6 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- 15 pears, pared and cored
- In crock pot, combine Jell-o and boiling water; stir in cranberry juice cocktail, cinnamon and cloves.
- Add pears, turning in syrup to coat all sides.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Turn pears once while cooking.
- Best served warm with ice cream, but can also be served chilled with the syrup.
Family really liked it, the color was BEAUTIFUL!!! Thinking of trying different flavors and colors. Thank you for posting-will definately make again!