1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
I came up with this by combining other recipes. We keep a small slow cooker in our camper and I often make this when we go camping. I just throw everything together before we go to sleep and it's ready for us in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a layer of frozen hash browns on the bottom of the crock pot, followed by a layer of bacon, then onions, bell pepper and cheese.
- 2Repeat the layering process two more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- 3Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- 4Pour over the crock pot mixture.
- 5Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Note based on harsh review: If you know your slow cooker runs hot, reduce the time accordingly. I have made this many times at the stated time with great results - best between 8-9 hours, well done at 10, but not burnt.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.8
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 344.0 mg
- Sodium 1407.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.0 g