Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Throw this together and head back to bed because all the cooking is done while you sleep! Enjoy!
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained or 1 lb little smokies cocktail franks
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 8 slices bread, cut into squares
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Mix together all ingredients except cheese and put in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook for approximately 2 hours on high, then 1 hour on low.
This was soo good! It was almost too easy to make! I did change the cheese to cheddar, the second time I made it! Thank you for submitting it! Love making something like this on week-ends. Great Brunch food. Plus I didn't have a mess to clean up, in the kitchen, afterwards!
This is the same recipe my MIL gave me but her's is for the oven...I gave this a try and I love it! I think it's better in the crock pot! I don't mind getting up to turn it on at 3am and then going back to bed.
This is very easy to make and tasted good. My only conplaint is that it's visual appeal was less than desirable