Recipe by LoveBakedIn
Load up the crock pot the night before and wake up to an easy breakfast.
Top Review by Francesgrandma50
I make this all the time using well drained sausage and have learned to set the crock pot on WARM setting,,,,not low. That way it cooks perfectly overnight with no burning. Try it and you will see! My family loves it!
- 12 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cut into small pieces -cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 3⁄4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the ingredients in your crock pot in this order-.
- 1/2 of the potatoes- on the bottom.
- 1/2 of the bacon.
- 1/2 of the onions.
- 1/2 of the cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper together. Pour this over the whole mixture. Cook on low for ten to twelve hours.