6 hrs 20 mins
Audrey M's Note:
Another great recipe from Women's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt.
- 2Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken and cook until brown on all sides; drain.
- 4Place chicken in 4 quart slow cooker.
- 5Top with ham, onion, and bell pepper. Add broth.
- 6Cover and cook on Low 5 to 6 hours until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- 7Remove chicken from crock pot. Stir rice mix into mixture in crock pot, add chicken.
- 8Cover and cook on High about 1 hour or until rice is tender.
- 9Serve chicken and rice sprinkled with olives.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Brazilian Saffron Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.6
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 236.7 mg
- Sodium 680.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 61.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow rice mix
pimento stuffed olives