1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Bratwurst and Peppers
6 hrs 15 mins
My brother-in-law shared this recipe with us. It is a very easy and delicious recipe. A nice variation from grilled brats, particularly during very cold weather when you don't want to get the grill out, or when you're too busy watching a Green Bay Packer game! This recipe is definitely a Midwest U.S. region favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly brown bratwursts in butter.
- 2Layer one half of the bell peppers, onion and apple in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3Place 3 bratwursts on top.
- 4Repeat with remaining veggies and bratwurst.
- 5Pour beer over all.
- 6Cook on high for 1- 2 hours.
- 7Turn to low and cook at least 4 more hours.
- 8Serve brat and pepper mixture on rolls with mustard or favorite condiment.
- 9Excellent with sauerkraut and German potato salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Bratwurst and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 742.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g