Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a good and easy recipe. Enjoy.
- 4 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups liquid (water, beef broth or BBQ sauce)
- Dredge ribs in flour, chili powder, garlic salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet and brown ribs well.
- In the crock pot, layer onions, ribs and liquid.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- NOTE: you can wrap the ribs and all the ingredients in foil and then place in the crock pot to cook.