8 hrs 10 mins
Recipe I found on the Whole Foods website in the Meals for Under $15 section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 yellow onion, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless chicken thighs, bone-in
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 10 ounces seasoned stuffing mix (365 Organic Everyday Value Stuffing Mix with Cranberries)
- 1Place onion in a lightly greased 6-quart crock pot/slow cooker and top with carrots.
- 2Combine broth, wine, garlic and sage and pour over vegetables.
- 3Generously season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper and arrange on top of vegetables.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 8 hours or until chicken and vegetables are tender.
- 5Prepare stuffing according to package directions and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Braised Sage Chicken With Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.0 mg
- Sodium 1446.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 42.9 g