1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Black Bean Salsa Chicken (Oamc)
8 hrs 10 mins
I was trying to think of ways to make my OAMC recipes for crock pot use...you know they sell those crock pot box recipes at the grocery now. This is one of the ones I found that work and is simple. There may still be some fiddling but it's pretty good as is. Hope you will give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For immediate cooking:.
- 2Mix corn, beans and 1 cup of salsa together and put in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3Add the chicken.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- 5Added 1 more cup of salsa over the top of the chicken.
- 6Cook on low for 6 hours Add 8 oz of cream cheese- cubed and stir in until melted.
- 7For OAMC:.
- 8You can dump everything into a freezer bag except for the cream cheese and freeze.
- 9Dump in the crock pot (frozen is ok).
- 10Cook on low for 8 hours.
- 11Add cream cheese when you are done.
- 12Good served over cooked rice and dipped into with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Black Bean Salsa Chicken (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.8
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 134.4 mg
- Sodium 732.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 43.1 g