I was trying to think of ways to make my OAMC recipes for crock pot use...you know they sell those crock pot box recipes at the grocery now. This is one of the ones I found that work and is simple. There may still be some fiddling but it's pretty good as is. Hope you will give it a try.
- For immediate cooking:.
- Mix corn, beans and 1 cup of salsa together and put in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the chicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Added 1 more cup of salsa over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours Add 8 oz of cream cheese- cubed and stir in until melted.
- For OAMC:.
- You can dump everything into a freezer bag except for the cream cheese and freeze.
- Dump in the crock pot (frozen is ok).
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add cream cheese when you are done.
- Good served over cooked rice and dipped into with tortilla chips.