Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a "man's" chili--really spicy and full of flavor. My husband really likes it.
Make and share this Crock Pot Belly Burner Chili recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef, garlic and onion.
- Drain, and put in crock pot.
- Add beans, tomatoes, spices and cocoa powder.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with cornbread if desired.
Very good, basic chili that my husband was pleased with and wanted seconds! Also, I froze the leftover with good thawing results :)
This Chili was awesome. I have never used Cocoa powder in chili before. To my surprise it really added that extra flavor needed! Excellent Chili! Thanks, Jessica S.