Recipe by TheDancingCook
A nice twist on the traditional beef stroganoff that is basically a one dish meal. A great comfort food too! Prep time does not include the boiling of the noodles.
Top Review by bad kitty 1116
This recipe was not good. It was so thick and gloppy with crushed tomatoes and a whole can of tomato paste.....it's a good idea but the consistency of the tomato products are off! I won't be making this again!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef cubes or 2 1⁄2 lbs stew meat or 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless chuck roast, cut into cubes
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packagesof beef stroganoff seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) packageof fresh sliced mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef, tomatoes, sauce, paste, seasoning and mushrooms in the crock pot; stir to combine.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Add cooked egg noodles to crock pot for the last 20 minutes of cooking; stir in sour cream.
- Or, stir in sour cream and serve over the cooked egg noodles.