1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup
8 hrs 15 mins
This is another delicious soup I like to make in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 stalks celery, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 small yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- fresh parsley sprig (optional)
- 1In a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker, combine beef chuck pieces, sliced carrots, sliced celery, cubed potatoes and chopped onion.
- 2Sprinkle with seasonings.
- 3Add bay leaf, tomatoes with their juices and broth and brown sugar.
- 4Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- 5Cover, cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- 6About 1 hour before soup is done, stir in the peas and green beans.
- 7Remove and discard bay leaf.
- 8To serve, garnish with parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 394.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: