Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
The Country Cook http://www.thecountrycook.net/2011/01/slow-cooker-beef-tips-with-gravy.html
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef Tips & Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- In a five quart slow cooker, combine dry onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup & beef broth. Whisk to combine (don't worry if there are any lumps; they will come out as it cooks.
- Cut beef into about 1.5 inch cubes (or use pre-cut beef tips). Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on beef.
- Add meat to crock pot and give it a good stir.
- Cover and cook on low for at least 6-8 hours.
- Once ready, work on gravy if you'd like it thicker. In a medium pot, melt two tbls butter. Once melted, add in about 3 heaping tbls of flour. Whisk it together until smooth.
- Pour in 2 cups of the beef broth mixture into the butter/flour mixture. Whisk until smooth and bring the heat up to high. Once it reaches desired thickness, take off heat and return gravy to crock pot.
- Serve over rice, noodles, or whatever strikes your fancy!