1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff II
10 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs beef round steak, 1/2
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, sliced, drained or 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1Trim all excess fat from steak and cut meat into 3" strips about 1/2" wide.
- 2Combine 1/2 cup flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard; toss with the steak strips to coat thoroughly.
- 3Place coated strips in crock pot; stir in onion rings and mushrooms.
- 4Add beef broth and the wine or water; stir well.
- 5Cover and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours.
- 6Before serving, combine sour cream with 1/4 cup flour; stir into crock pot. Serve over hot buttered noodles or fluffy rice. 8 servings (approx 3 quarts).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff II
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 861.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak