Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe was given to me by a co-worker at Nichols Institute in San Juan Capistrano. This is quick, easy and sooooooo good!
- 2 lbs stewing beef, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 can campbell French onion soup
- 1 can campbell condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- flour, to dredge
- oil, to cook
- noodles or rice
- Flour and brown meat in oil, drain.
- Place meat then soups in crock pot.
- Cook on low all day.
- Add sour cream 1/2 hour before serving.
- Serve over rice or noodles.