Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a nice dish -- what I like about it is the EASE -- put it in the crock pot and forget it!
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can cream of celery soup
- 35.43 g package onion soup mix
- 198.44 g can mushrooms (drained)
- 1 onion, cut in rings
- 907.18 g lean stewing beef
- 226.79 g sour cream
- Put in crock pot and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 – 6.
- These times may vary depending on your crock pot – some cook hotter than others.
- Add 8 oz sour cream before serving.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Great recipe! I followed it almost exactly, but substituted in a can cream of golden mushroom, French onion soup and satayed the onions and mushrooms with some beef billion before putting everything in.
I followed this recipe to a T, and the husband loved it! It was great how easy it was to put together. I had everything done in less then 15 minutes. We will definitely be making this again. Thanks for a quick delicious meal!
Very yummy! My bf loved this and is begging for it again! Thanks!