Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a nice dish -- what I like about it is the EASE -- put it in the crock pot and forget it!
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- 1 onion, cut in rings
- 2 lbs lean stewing beef
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Put in crock pot and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 – 6.
- These times may vary depending on your crock pot – some cook hotter than others.
- Add 8 oz sour cream before serving.
- Serve over egg noodles.
I followed this recipe to a T, and the husband loved it! It was great how easy it was to put together. I had everything done in less then 15 minutes. We will definitely be making this again. Thanks for a quick delicious meal!
Very yummy! My bf loved this and is begging for it again! Thanks!
This is a great dish! 1. Few ingredients. 2. Throw and go. 3. A meal with flavor!. I did not change a thing. I may saute the onions like someone recommended. I think you could use a can of french onion soup if you were desperate for onion flavor. I have already told my sister to make this for her family. Thanks!