Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this on Pinterest.
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59-907.18 g cube steaks, cut into one-inch pieces or 453.59-907.18 g stewing beef, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 (595.33 g) can condensed golden mushroom soup (no substitutes!)
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 396.89 g can beef broth
- 226.79 g button mushrooms, cleaned and quartered (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 113.39 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- In the crockpot, combine the meat, soup, onion,
- Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, salt and pepper and beef broth. Cook on low for 5-6 hours (or on high for 3).
- Stir in cream cheese and sour cream about half an hour before serving, stirring every ten minutes or so.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.