Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this on Pinterest.
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 lb cube steaks, cut into one-inch pieces or 1 -2 lb stewing beef, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup (no substitutes!)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, cleaned and quartered (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In the crockpot, combine the meat, soup, onion,
- Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, salt and pepper and beef broth. Cook on low for 5-6 hours (or on high for 3).
- Stir in cream cheese and sour cream about half an hour before serving, stirring every ten minutes or so.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.