6 hrs 5 mins
Phoenix Gal's Note:
This is SO easy!! Just 3 ingredients -- no hassle! My mom made this when I was growing up and now it is my husband's favorite beef stroganoff. I usually prepare this meal using lean beef and generic cans of soup (you can also substitute for cream of chicken soup). There is no extra seasoning needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g beef stew meat
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 453.59 g bag wide egg noodles
- 1Okay ~ this is *very* easy. In the morning, dump your meat into your crockpot.
- 2Cover the meat with your 2 cans of soup.
- 3Cook on Low heat for 6-8 hours. The longer it cooks, the more tender the beef will be.
- 4Stir occassionally the last hour of cooking.
- 5Cook noodles as described on package.
- 6Serve Stroganoff over noodles.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 958.9
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 213.8 mg
- Sodium 1080.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 48.7 g