Recipe by Phoenix Gal
This is SO easy!! Just 3 ingredients -- no hassle! My mom made this when I was growing up and now it is my husband's favorite beef stroganoff. I usually prepare this meal using lean beef and generic cans of soup (you can also substitute for cream of chicken soup). There is no extra seasoning needed.
Top Review by MandiLeighJames
I agree, great starter recipe, but I added thyme, parsley, and sliced mushrooms to give it some extra flavor. I mixed the cream of mushroom and cream of brocolli soup with the round roast all day. I dont usually eat meat but it smelled great and my 1 yr old ate it up fast. When my husband gets home I am sure he will love it too.
- 453.59 g beef stew meat
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 453.59 g bag wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Okay ~ this is *very* easy. In the morning, dump your meat into your crockpot.
- Cover the meat with your 2 cans of soup.
- Cook on Low heat for 6-8 hours. The longer it cooks, the more tender the beef will be.
- Stir occassionally the last hour of cooking.
- Cook noodles as described on package.
- Serve Stroganoff over noodles.