Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The best part about this to me is the flavor added by the sautéed mushrooms.
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- If desired, brown stew meat. I usually don't do this because I think the meat comes out tougher.
- Place meat in bottom of crock pot and pour both cans of soup on top.
- Add onion powder and salt and pepper to taste. I like a lot of pepper in this recipe.
- Cook on low for six hours or longer, until meat is tender.
- A few minutes before you are ready to serve, sauté sliced mushrooms in butter and olive oil and stir into crock pot along with the sour cream.
- Serve over egg noodles, rice, toast or mashed potatoes.