Recipe by Beeracuda
A fantastic recipe to make in your crock pot!
Top Review by Axe
Made for PAC Spring 2009. This was really good and made a LOT! Super fast to make too. My only suggestion is that because there are 3 cans of soup in it, it would be good to use low-sodium soups to keep the salt content down. Don't be fooled, this looks really 'soupy' or 'liquidy' in the crock-pot but it thickens up nicely once you add in the noodles. Thanks for posting!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in skillet.
- Put steak cubes in crock pot with butter, cream of mushroom soup, soup mix, paprika, onion, mushrooms, and wine. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook on high 1 hour then low 7 hours. Add sour cream during last 20 to 30 minutes. Add cooked noodles in last 20-30 minutes. Mix thoroughly.