Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is a recipe that has been handed down, I tweaked it a little to satisfy my family. It is great served over egg noodles or rice on a chilly night.
Top Review by cyaos
I try to very rarely make "cream of" out of a can recipes but I knew I was in for a busy night and this was very simple. My boyfriend loved it, especially as he loves this kind of food and doesn't get it too often. I could not find french onion soup so I just used plain onion. I also added about three cloves of crushed garlic as a personal preference. I have been asked to make this again and it was tasty, although we will not have it often. I served with egg noodles, sour cream and salad on the side. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- (I buy the stew meat already cut up and usually cut each in half for smaller bites).
- Spray Crock pot with non-stick cooking spray (I always do this for easy cleaning).
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low 6-7 hours.
- To thicken the sauce, in a small cup make a slurry with cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water.
- Whisk cornstarch mixture pour into sauce and stir, until sauce thickens.
- Serve over egg noodles or Rice.
- So easy - Yet So good!