Recipe by Terese
Ok I confess, I've never made this recipe. In fact I don't even own a crock pot, but I know there are some crock pot lovers out there, so here's another one to try.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs beef chuck or 2 1⁄2 lbs stew meat, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package beef stew seasoning (McCormick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large onion, chopped (vidalia)
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Gravy Master
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over meat and stir to coat meat with flour.
- Mix beef stew seasoning with water and pour over meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for about 10 hours.
- Stir thoroughly before serving.