Recipe by AbsurdBookNerd
Haven't tried, but looks simple.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was a good basic recipe as written. We thought the broth was a bit bland and thin. Next time I would add more beef broth and not the water and add a bunch of seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic). We would also add some flour to thicken it up a bit. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
- 2 lbs stewing beef, cubed
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth