Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is so easy to make and so delicious. The gravy is great!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless beef cubes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup sherry wine
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 5 potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, sliced
- Place ingredients in crock pot in following order:.
- Carrots, onion, potatoes, beef cubes.
- Mix soups and sherry wine together. Pour over vegetables in crock pot.
- Cook on high 4-4 1/2 hours or on low for 8 to 9 hours.