Recipe by happygurl06
Very quick and simple to make. It is in the crock pot with only 10 minutes prep.
- 500 g diced beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 425 g condensed tomato soup
- 425 g condensed cream of celery soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Brown beef and diced onions for 5 minutes.
- Add rest of vegetables for a further 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a crock pot.
- Mix in the two cans of soup.
- Cook on auto for 5 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve with crusty bread or brown rice.