1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Beef Short Ribs
8 hrs 15 mins
Tender would be the word for these ribs when done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2-4 lbs short rib of beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, cut into wedges
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 4 hunks each
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coleman's dry mustard or 1/2 teaspoon Keen's dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1Brown ribs in oil and place in crock pot with the onions, spuds and carrots.
- 2Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over ribs and veggies.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 4Remove ribs and veggies, and add the cornstarch mixture to thicken liquid if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Short Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1782.1
- Calories from Fat 1310
- Total Fat 145.6 g
- Saturated Fat 62.8 g
- Cholesterol 301.6 mg
- Sodium 1424.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 63.1 g