1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Beef Sandwiches Au Jus
8 hrs 10 mins
This family staple is adapted from the October 2002 issue of "Betty Crocker" magazine on Slow Cooker Meals. It creates simple and delicious meat that you can use for sandwiches, quesadillas, salads, or whatever you like! The leftovers also freeze. There is no taste of beer in the meat; just hearty, good flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim any huge amounts of fat from the beef. Place beef in slow cooker.
- 2Place dry onion soup mix, sugar, oregano, broth, beer and garlic in crock pot.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours, or HIGH for 5 hours.
- 4Slice or shred beef, and place meat on sliced sandwich rolls.
- 5Serve with the meat juices for dipping the sandwiches.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Sandwiches Au Jus
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.7
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.7 mg
- Sodium 1878.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 58.8 g