Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I am becoming a huge fan on the crock pot. This recipe is something I whipped together on a whim. It was my first time cooking a roast and I felt if I did it in a crock pot there was NO WAY I could mess it up! Turned out great and meat was so tender, it was more like a stew! Extremely easy to make right before work so you come home to a wonderful meal.
- 1814.36-2267.96 g beef eye roast
- 6-7 red potatoes, cubed
- seasoning salt
- garlic powder
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 510.29 g heinz beef gravy
- Season meat to taste with seasonings.
- Place all vegetables into crock pot. Place roast on top. Cover.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.