Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I've had this recipe for years and it's always a hit!
- 1 (5 lb) boneless beef rump roast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packagegood seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package au jus mix
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix beef broth, dressing mix and au jus mix.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook 8-10 hours on low setting.
- Broth may be thickened for gravy.
My hubby LOVES this dish (and this is actually one dish that he doesn't feel the need to add salt to!! lol) I've made it many times already and am planning on using the leftovers from this week for some sandwichs. Thanks for the recipe!!!!!
Excellent! This is the first time I've made a beef roast that WASN'T dry! I will definitely be using this recipe again and again. It was delicious!
was easy to follow & had a great taste