Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This is so good and so easy. This is one of Mom-maw's recipes and one of my favorite things to eat growing up add lot of pepper and only a little salt!
- 2 lbs stewing beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 teaspoons condensed beef broth (I like knorr)
- 1 1⁄2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Put stew beef in crockpot.
- mix together concentrate and water.
- pour over beef.
- cook on low for 8- 10 hours.
- remove beef and shred.
- mix soup into broth until smooth.
- add beef back in stir well.
- cook for about 20 minutes on high.
- serve over rice.
My family raved over this recipe. I will definitely make it again. It was delicious with so few ingredients.
I loved this recipe. I added some garlic to it just for fun. Next time I'm adding mushrooms. Thanks!
Memaw from Texas We did not care for this recipe. It need more flavoring and the liquid is too thin. It needs to be thicker.