Doesn't get much easier. The sauce comes out sweet and tangy.
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef N Beer Brisket recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2-5 lbs beef brisket, trimmed of excess fat
- 12 ounces dark stout beer (such as Guinness or a similar dark stout, lager may work, too)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, if needed, to taste
- Place brisket into slow-cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients; pour over beef in the slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until desired doneness is reached.
- Let rest before slicing; serve with juices.