1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Beef N Beer Brisket
8 hrs 10 mins
Doesn't get much easier. The sauce comes out sweet and tangy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2-5 lbs beef brisket, trimmed of excess fat
- 12 ounces dark stout beer (such as Guinness or a similar dark stout, lager may work, too)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, if needed, to taste
- 1Place brisket into slow-cooker.
- 2In a bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients; pour over beef in the slow-cooker.
- 3Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until desired doneness is reached.
- 4Let rest before slicing; serve with juices.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef N Beer Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.2
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 287.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 34.3 g