1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Beef Marsala
8 hrs 5 mins
A Sandra Lee recipe that was featured in my son's school fundraising food co-op pamphlet. A nice twist using beef cubes instead of chicken. The sauce is a thin sauce; great served over egg noodles, rice or with mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs beef stew meat or 2 lbs sirloin, cut into bite sized chunks
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 -1 1/2 cup good quality marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add beef cubes and saute until browned.
- 2Add garlic; saute until garlic is lightly browned; add flour and stir until well coated.
- 3Transfer meat into the crockpot and add Marsala, broth, soup and sliced mushrooms; mix well.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 7 hours or until meat is tender; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve with or over rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.5
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 1120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 37.5 g