- 1 (4 lb) london broil beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preliminaries: Spray inside of slow-cooker with nonstick spray.
- Rub seasoning mix over both sides of meat. Place meat in slow-cooker; add onion, vinegar and chilies.
- Cover and cook on low setting 9 hours.
- Remove meat, reserving liquid.
- Shred meat with two forks.
- Combine meat with reserved cooking liquid; stir well.
- Use meat for burritos.