Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another simple meal that fills the house with a wonderful aroma. From the Rival Crockpot Cookbook.
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Wipe beef well.
- Mix flour and curry powder.
- Coat meat cubes with flour mixture.
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Add garlic, raisins, sliced apples, onion, salt and pepper.
- Pour in broth and stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Before serving, stir in additional curry powder to taste (up to 1 tablespoon) and chopped apples.
- Serve over hot rice.