Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cubed
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 medium onions
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 bouillon cubes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 lb) can Chinese vegetables
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place first eight ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook 8 to 10 hours on low in crockpot.
- One hour before serving, add Chinese vegetables, cornstarch and water.
This is OK. It does not have enough flavor for me..kind of bland, but the meat was tender.