1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Beef Burgundy Stew
12 hrs 15 mins
Michelle S.'s Note:
I have been making this since I was a newlywed. We still love it today. I personally like it best over buttered noodles, but it is very flexible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown the stew meat in the oil;drain.
- 2Place meat into crock pot.
- 3Stir in soup, onion, carrot, wine, mushrooms, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Cover crock pot.
- 5Cook on low setting 10-12 hours.
- 6After cooking time turn crock pot to high.
- 7Blend the cold water and flour into a smooth paste.
- 8Stir into beef mixture.
- 9Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 10Serve over buttered noodles, rice, or on mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Burgundy Stew
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.8
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 170.9 mg
- Sodium 800.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 52.1 g