1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Beef Burgundy
8 hrs 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
A great beef and noodles dish, so easy to prepare in your crockpot. The beef gets soooo tender from the long cooking process. Very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces condensed beef broth
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine (or other dry red wine)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 16 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Cook bacon until crisp; drain, and crumble.
- 2Place beef, bacon, carrots, and onions in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3Whisk together flour, marjoram, garlic, and pepper with broth, wine and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Pour mixture into crockpot.
- 5Cook on high for 1 hour.
- 6Reduce to low and cook for 5-6 hours.
- 7Add mushrooms to crock pot.
- 8Cook on high for 30 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked to your liking.
- 9While mushrooms are cooking, prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 10Serve beef over noodles garnished with parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Burgundy
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.1 mg
- Sodium 447.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 36.2 g