Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from an old church cookbook. I like to serve this over egg noodles or rice.
Make and share this Crock Pot - Beef Burgundy recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 cup burgundy cooking wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup white pearl onion, frozen
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) jar mushrooms, sliced (with sauce)
- Place beef into crock pot.
- In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingrediants. Pour mixture over beef.
- Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.