Recipe by bmcnichol
I cut up my veggies the night before and put them in a ziploc bag. Then in the morning, I dump everything in the crock pot and have a wonderful dinner waiting for me when I get home.
Top Review by Bev
We enjoyed this very much. I eliminated the carrots simply because I did not have any on hand. I know the carrot would have been delicious in this stew. I used beef broth. The gravy was perfect and needed no additional thickening. I served with mashed potatoes. Thanks so much for, bmcnichol, a delightful supper that was very easy to prepare!
- 680.38 g beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 226.79 g sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 304.75 g can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 118.29 ml Burgundy wine or 118.29 ml beef broth
- 59.14 ml quick-cooking tapioca
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml pepper
- hot cooked egg noodles