Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs
I work nights so crockpot recipes are a lifesaver for me. I love Beef Burgundy, this is my 3rd beef burgundy recipe I posted LOL. Enjoy
- 2 lbs chuck or 2 lbs round steaks
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1⁄4 cup cream of rice
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 cups onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, and their liquid
- Spray crockpot with Pam.
- Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes, place in crockpot and toss with Kitchen Bouquet.
- Stir in cream of rice cereal.
- Cut up carrots, (I cheat and use baby carrots lol) and add to the meat.
- Add onions and the seasonings.
- Add the Burgundy and the mushrooms with the liquid.
- Stir to distribute the spices and the wine.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Serve over noodles.