10 hrs 20 mins
I work nights so crockpot recipes are a lifesaver for me. I love Beef Burgundy, this is my 3rd beef burgundy recipe I posted LOL. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crockpot with Pam.
- 2Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes, place in crockpot and toss with Kitchen Bouquet.
- 3Stir in cream of rice cereal.
- 4Cut up carrots, (I cheat and use baby carrots lol) and add to the meat.
- 5Add onions and the seasonings.
- 6Add the Burgundy and the mushrooms with the liquid.
- 7Stir to distribute the spices and the wine.
- 8Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- 9Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Burgundy
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.1
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 1343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: